WESS: World Enduro Super Series

• Der MiniLetti ist jetzt Werksfahrer ! Es wurde ja durch TB111 ein Platz frei ;)

... da muß es ja ein sehr überzeugendes Angebot gegeben haben, dass er eingewilligt hat - eigentlich wollte er ja immer nicht....

Andererseits war KTM sicherlich im Zugzwang - nicht auszudenken, wenn den Mini Letti auch noch eine andere Marke zu sich geholt hätte, wie z.B. Cody Web.

Na dann weiterhin viel Erfolg :thumbup: .

Sport frei

Sven

• Jarvis jetzt mit eigenem Team:

BREAKING NEWS :

JARVIS HUSQVARNA RACING TEAM !!!

Graham Jarvis sets up his own Hard Enduro race team

Graham Jarvis fulfils a long-standing ambition to launch his own extreme enduro team – the five-rider Jarvis Husqvarna Racing team will race in the new FIM Hard Enduro World Championship.

As we await the day when the rider who many call the hard enduro G.O.A.T. decides to hang up his boots (spoiler alert, it ain’t happening yet), Graham Jarvis has taken his first step towards what may well be his future in the sport by setting up his own team with the support of Husqvarna Motorcycles.

The new Jarvis Husqvarna Racing team will focus on young riding talent with its five riders: Bulgaria’s Teodor Kabakchiev, English trio of Jonathan Richardson, Will Hoare and Sam Winterburn, plus experienced Welsh rider Grant Churchward. All riders will compete aboard Husqvarna TE 300i machinery in the FIM Hard Enduro World Championship and British Extreme Enduro Championship.

“I’m often asked when I might stop racing, but as long as I can be competitive and my fitness allows it, I’m going to continue doing what I love.” Explains Graham.

“Starting my own race team gives me another opportunity to remain active in the sport I love and hopefully play a part in developing the champions of the future. This would give me a great sense of achievement, as much as anything I’ve done to date.

“Husqvarna Motorcycles has been incredibly supportive in this venture and we hope to repay that support with some great performances. Like everyone, I’m hoping that life, and racing, will return to normal very soon, and I look forward to getting back to competition.”

Not hanging his boots up yet…

The legend himself will continue a further year contract with Husqvarna Motorcycles and the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing to compete in the FIM Hard Enduro World Championship alongside teammates Alfredo Gomez and Billy Bolt.

A side note to that is the Rockstar Husky team will has three factory riders competing in the new Hard Enduro World Championship

Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing Team Manager, Andi Hölzl, explains the continuing support for Graham and in his new venture: “Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing have enjoyed so much success together with Graham, continuing to support him for another year as a racer, and as he takes his first steps into team management, is something we’re more than pleased to do.

"Obviously, Graham’s situation is unique – there aren’t many motorcycle athletes able to consistently perform like he does at nearly 46 years of age – and that’s why Graham makes decisions regarding his career one year at a time.

"Knowing that he has the fitness and motivation to compete for at least one more season, we couldn’t be happier to have him race alongside Alfredo Gomez and Billy Bolt in the FIM Hard Enduro World Championship for Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing.”

Text Credit by enduro21.com

• Stimmt die WESS gibt's ja auch noch... :)

Hab gerade mit dem Rennen Minus 400 gar keinen richtigen Zusammenhang gefunden.

Nach etwas Corona-Ausbremsung bin ich mal gespannt ob sie sich trotzdem weiterhin auf dem Niveau hält?

• Ich glaub die Pause hat ihm gut getan. Zumindest sah er diesmal nach den Rennen nicht aus wie der wandelnde Tod.

Schon erstaunlich bei den Temperaturen die dort geherrscht haben.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!